Structurama (www.structurama.com) is an Italian engineering company with headquarters in Milan and with over 20 years of solid working experience in the international market. As a developing company, active in design and prefabrication technology and based on an Italian experience of the headquarter, for our office in Belgrade we are looking for a prospective candidate for a position of a
• 4+ years of working experience
• Excellent skills in static calculation software, Autocad, office tools, BIM software, Eurocode
• Deep passion for structures and technical details
• High level of independence
• Flexibility and proactivity
• Knowledge of English language is required, Italian language as further option
• Designing and doing calculation of structural frames and objects using the company software tools
• Preparation of calculation reports
• Assisting clients and the team for preparing of the project documentation and creating the design process
• Responsible on the company tasks and independent in the problem solving
• Professional growth
• Personal development
• Continuous internal and external trainings
• Interesting projects • Skilled team work with diverse backgrounds
• Depending on the engagement of the employee, it will be given an indeterminate term contract, increase in salary and professional development
Please indicate in your resume clearly:
— actual position and years of experience,
— BIM skills, software skills, languages skills,
— code knowledge,
— software programming skills.
If you think that you satisfy our needs and at the same time you are interested to work in an encouraging environment which provides many opportunities for the professional development and training, please submit us your CV.
Candidates should submit CV and motivation letter in English language electronically.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.