The realization of the RAILWAY GALLERY in Turin is a project of which we are particularly proud.
It is the railway node of connection of the line railway Turin Ceres with the railway passer-by of Turin that crosses the layout of Corso Grosseto. The length of the tunnel is 2,7 km, the depth of the railway plan in comparison to the road level is 8 m and the inside width of the railway tunnel is 9,5 m.
The purpose of this project consists of stimulating the use of the train instead of the car. The construction will have a duration of 36 months.
The job has been commissioned and financed by S.C.R. Piemonte and the investment is esteemed to 175 million of euros.
This project brings important changes as:
• A System of integrated transport (metropolitan railway service, regional railway service, intercity and fast trains, airport)
• The connection north-west with Turin
• The connection of the center city with Turin airport, the Allianz Stadium, the Palace of Venaria
• The realization of the politics of urban development
• The exploitation and retraining of the urban environment
• The use of the Fund of development and cohesion (FSC) of the Program of regional realization
The job of design assigned to Structurama consists in the preparation of the calculation model of the prestressed beams that are coverage of the gallery, layout of the executive drawings of formwork and reinforcement bars of the same, reports of final calculation and reports for the complaint and the fire certificate.
The design includes the shop drawings (rebar and geometry) of the cast in place beam that support the precast beams and of the cast in place concrete slab.
The job of prefabrication and the executive drawings have been performed by our staff through the BIM (Building Information Modelling) software Tekla Structures
Via Italia 197
20874 Busnago (MI), Italy
Ph: +39 039 6095648
Augusta Cesarca, 17
11040 Belgrade, Serbia
Ph: +381 11 407 44 95
Timiryazevskaya street, 1 building 3
127422 Moscow, Russia
Ph: +7 929 5412145
Rossiyiskaya street, house 29, first floor
440000 Penza, Russia
Ph: + 79273629642